Our overnight safari into the desert will offer you an adventure of a lifetime. Spend a night out in Ali Baba’s tent village - a traditional Bedouin style camp and feel the tranquil and calm atmosphere of the desert night. After an exciting roller coaster dune drive, you arrive at the desert camp by sunset. A traditional welcome awaits guests with cold towels, Arabic coffee, and tea and dates while the charcoal fires are lit in preparation for our evening dinner.
Take some time out to relax in our Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get a henna tattoo or experience an unforgettable camel ride while we wait for the highlight of the evening which includes a belly dance show followed by a delicious three course barbeque dinner served beneath the starlit skies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music. Settle in and get in to your sleeping bags to experience a unique night out in the desert. We break camp after a delicious breakfast in the morning.
The rate includes the following:
Pick up between 15:00 to 15:30 Hrs from hotel and Dubai City drop off by 08:00 AM (approximate)
- Pick-up from the hotel on a 4x4 wheel drive and drive to desert entrance
- Convoy and deflate the tire pressure before embarks in dune bashing
- Dune bashing and drive to reach the high dune and photo stop
- Experience the Sand Boarding/ Sand Skiing on the Dunes
- Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and photograph
- Traditional welcome at camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
- Henna sessions, Arabic Sheesha and Traditional Arabic Costume
- Tanura/Egyptian Dance
- Belly Dance Show
- Dinner Buffet with Barbeque on a 4 star catering
- Provide the sleeping bags
- Breakfast in the morning
- Drive back to Dubai City
Note: - Alcohol drinks are available on the desert camp for additional charges.
- Pick-up timings depends on seasonality
- No entertainment during month of Ramadan
**Group and events booking are available on request