An imaginative way of viewing Dubai is to take a tour of creek by traditional wooden dhow or cabin cruiser. Majority of the landmarks can be viewed from the waterway. It offers an intriguingly different view of the beautiful city-Dubai, which is a delightful mix and match of traditional and modern way of life.
The splendid example of modern architecture like the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce. What more could one ask for than a romantic dinner aboard in a dhow as it slips silently along the Dubai Creek by moonlight.
The cruises include a delicious dinner with soft drinks. This nostalgic journey down the memory lane lasts for about two hours.
Days of operation: Daily
Departure/Duration: Evening / 2 hrs cruising
Per charge (5-11 yrs old)
Under 5 yrs old is Free of cost
The rate includes the following:
* Return transfers from/to any hotel/apartment in Dubai
* Arabic dates & coffee on arrival
* Welcome drink (juice)
* 2 hours cruising in traditional Arabic dhow
* Taped music (Arabic & English)
* 4 star buffet dinner
* Mineral water, soft drinks
* Tea, coffee
Cruise – 2 Hrs
- Dubai Creek – The heart of Dubai where you can understand and enjoy both old and new Dubai culture and activities
- Heritage village
- Chamber of Commerce
- National Bank of Dubai
- Twin Towers
- Cargo Port and local culture area
- Open Sea – Towards The Palm Deira side
_ Cruise departs at 8.30 pm and returns at 10.30 pm
Alcohol drinks are not serve on the boat.
*Group bookings and exclusive dhow cruise can be arranged on request