Dubai City Tour Details
Depart from the Hotel and drive towards to the link of Arab tribes called ‘Creek’ snap stop. Subsequently make towards to the early settlement of Baniyas tribes ‘Bastakiya’, where you can spectator the houses was built nearly 200 years before topped with ‘Wind towers’. The defense fort which is converted into ‘Dubai Museum’ is the best compilation of exhibits shows the incredible escalation of Dubai City.
Crossing the artificial creek by ‘Abra’ (water taxi) to enter into the lovely aroma blows across the narrow lanes of ‘Spice Market’ and bypass from side to side into the ‘Gold Souk’ which is named to Dubai ‘City of Gold’. Next drive to the shoreline of Dubai is called Jumeirah District where other vital landmarks of Dubai positioned. The sensational sightseeing continues to ‘Jumeirah Mosque’ photo stop and go by Mercato Mall, Jumeirah Beach Park and to stop at Jumeirah open beach to acquire glorious photograph of 7 Star Hotel ‘Burj Al Arab’.
After that journey into the Man made ‘Palm Jumeirah Island’ till Atlantis Hotel located on the crown of the crescent. Then you will catch the important high way to pass through all the supplementary attractions of Dubai to reach ‘Burj Khalifa’ the Tallest Tower in the World.
As a final point you will come to the ‘Al Maktoum’ Ruling Royal family palace before heading back to the Hotel.
The rate includes the following:
Pick-up time from hotel between 09:00 AM to 09:30 AM an drop-off time is 1300 hrs (approx)
Duration: 3-4 hours (approx)
- Drive to Palm Island
- Photo stop in front of Atlantis Hotel
- Photo stop outside Jumeirah Mosque
- View Burj Khalifa Tower
- Dubai Creek/ Abra
- Dubai Museum and Al Fahidi Fort
- Gold and Spice Souk
- Souvenir Stop
- Photo stop infront of Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Pass in Ruling Palace Family
Note: No meal included
Desert Safari Details
To experience an action packed afternoon, join our safari into the desert. Our experienced safari drivers will take you through the magnificient sand dunes to experience the thrill of dune bashing. On sunset, we reach our campsite equipped with tradiotional tents furnished with carpets and pillows. Take a camel ride on the golden sands, relax by the bonfire. For the ladies our Famous Henna designer is on call to exibit her talents. the evenings enterainment begins with session of belly dancing followed by a delicious barbeque dinner served under the stars accompained by authentic Arabic music. After a sumptuous meal we drop you off to Dubai.
The rate includes the following:
Pick up time between 15:00 to 15:30 Hrs from hotel and Dubai City drop off by 09:30 PM (approx)
Duration: 5-6 hours (approx)
- Pick-up from the hotel and drive to desert entrance
- Convoy and deflate the tire pressure before embarks on dune bashing
- Dune bashing and drive to reach the high dune and photo stop
- Experience the Sand Boarding/ Sand Skiing on the Dunes
- Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and photographs
- Traditional welcome at camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
- Henna sessions, Arabic Sheesha and Traditional Arabic Costume
- Tanura/Egyptian Dance
- Belly Dance Show
- Dinner Buffet with Barbeque on a 4 star catering
- Drive back to Dubai
- Alcohol drinks available on Desert camp on supplement charges
- Services be used on different dates or same day
- Exclusive or Group bookings are available on request
- During Holy Month of Ramadan has no entertainment, timings may vary depends on seasonality